Friday, May 29, 2009

My Wedding

I did the hair and make up for my own wedding. For myself on my wedding day I wanted my skin to look like porcelain. I don't have the best skin on earth, but on this day in particular I wanted it to appear as though I did. I used a foundation that I knew would reflect light perfectly for the camera. I think I got the exact look I was going for. I used neutrals, pinks, and peaches on my eyes, cheeks and lips. I enhanced my own eyelashes with using false end lashes, which really brought out my green eyes.

I did three different looks with my hair that day. I added extensions for volume and gently curled my hair. I the pulled pieces back and let it just fall loose and long. I also pulled it into an elegant side pony tail for part of the day.

I did the hair and make up for my bridal party as well, with the help of Tracey Cianfalone. Together, we brought out the best in everyone with custom color selections and working to bring their best features to attention. We curled and added volume to everyone's hair.







Photos by Judy Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment