Friday, May 29, 2009

Ashley

Ashley is my beautiful best friend. She is always a great canvas for me to work with. She has naturally beautiful skin that I just want to enhance and draw attention to. She also has amazing eyebrows that perfectly frame her blue eyes.

For her wedding she wanted a fresh and timeless look with her hair and makeup. On her makeup we used soft neutrals on her eyes because I wanted attention to be brought to her plump lips. I still wanted her blue eyes to stand out, so I used a dark plumb liner and false eyelashes on her. I highlighted around her nose and contoured around her jaw and cheek bones to create the appearance of a more oval face shape.

For her hair we added extensions, curled them, and swept them into a secure but elegant side bun. We let little tendrils frame her face for that soft, bridal look.


I also did the hair and makeup for Ashley's entire bridal party. Everyone wanted something a little different. We did some smokey eyes with soft lips, some soft eyes with bright lips, and some heavy lining. I think everyone deserves to have cheek bones when they are being photographed (something I think is often forgotten about) so I made sure everyone's cheeks were brought to attention with the correct highlighting and shadowing for their face shape.


Photos by Jason Q Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment